Eyes and harm



Under your eyes

Under your eyes any gentleman can see beauty
Under your make up, you could sense some harmony
Under your plain hair, one expects a tad proximity
Under your blue vest, such a licence for company


Under the radar of your stellar presence, we dream
Under the lines on your phone, we experience steam
Under your protection, everything is joy so deemed
Under your lovely soul, we shall remain timid

On the Clapham Junction benches 7h35 24 January 2020
20202401P037


School Uniform

I do not want this creature of habit
I do not wish to keep this template
The conformity of ideology stands on a plate
The hard work evaporates like Roger Rabbit

Every year the school asks for my renewal
Whether boy, girl or else, can’t see tutorial
Eat, sleep, get dressed like no other. No.
Read, work, add accessories that you know.

Each institution brings its own reward
Each term brings its own award
Each piece of clothing takes kids forward
Each organized dress code avoids something untoward

Near North Sheen, on the bus no. 33 to Richmond 8h20 24 January 2020
20202401P038



Harm to forget

 I will harm my body until final sleep
I shall threaten my arms until it hurts badly
I ought to destroy life gifts as can’t see uplifts
The self-destruction gets a lot of perks to reap
Off a chance. Off the delicious path awkwardly;
My identity is harm to bloody forget rifts.

Eton Street, Richmond, 8h40 24 January 2020
20202401P039

Commentaires