Never in doubt


Never in doubt

Could it be the easy trap? Must overcome them

They are barely better than Nimes or Eibar

But, as doubts gather momentum, there is a problem

They need proper incentives to raise the bar.



Things never get easy. You must check everything.

The problem with my dodgy food is the loo visit

Raised as an issue if it becomes far more pressing

You do not need further details; you get it.



I am wearing the crap suit. No sight of Terry

I saw a lot of Rennes fans. Small town near Nantes.

Terry eventually arrived and positive attitude so friendly

Makes the security checks much easier. No rant.



The lady told me to keep the umbrella (it was warm)

The friends arrived en masse to timely goals

I had a real Good time. We were eager for goals

The atmosphere was eerie at times (it was warm)

Never in doubt really. Never in doubt really.



Rocket 18h20 and Victoria Line 22h50 14 March 2019




Why it happened again?


There is an analytical inquisitive mind

There is a person who likes to get it right

There is a degree of independence for any kind

Surely we listen to clients. Or to our plight?



Technical communication is our comparative spin

Why all these errors happened here again?

Checks are not thorough. They are deemed a pain.

Can a machine justify what gets in the bin?



A degree of curiosity, discipline and commerciality

All combined we strive for a world of simplicity

But even clients get annoyed by identical

References or wrong signings. That’s so logical.


On the Northern Line 7h25 15 March 2019



Absorbing find


We are not getting at them, it is a matter of

Telling them and they action as they see fit

I am not jumping off my bed to get them a hit

I just happen to speak to contracts thereof.



I also have my typos and complexity traumas

On this matter it is business retention plasma

I am in love with reviews as it draws fun expertise

I like rules but vending them can be happy surprise.



Despite the position, I still get absorbed by work

I am fully committed to the cause. High concentration

Despite the reduced Schedule, I still get it work

I am entirely confident in the support. Strong devotion.


Moorgate 7h35 15 March 2019



Brexit farce

Members of Parliament did not vote in desired way

Members of Parliament may face legal challenges

Brexit is looming. There is no escape to serene play.

Confusing votes and contradictory motions are so strange



We are living in uncertain times. We stay but powerless

She has no clue. They are selling a farce. Why on earth?



Moorgate 7h55 15 March 2019

Commentaires