Lost deeds / Civil War recourse


Lost deeds

At last the exit is beyond the remit. Still

No clue. Whatever happens. I am down to one

Loss. I will listen but I cannot influence. Still

I give your ideas a visit. She paid for one.

The proximate cause of desiderata is huge.

The narrative causes havoc like a deluge

I see a lot of mishap. I fail in all my deeds.

I seek to understand the growth of seeds,

Those that are likely to alter our faith forever.

It cannot be easy. Must be fair sooner than later.

Broadly speaking you are at a loss. Steady your ship.

I do not foresee any issue under her stewardship.


Northern Line near Stockwell 17h25 13 March 2019




Civil War recourse

We are to protect ourselves for being Catholic

A Gloucester remembrance tells us and the public.

The Civil War was a ruthless streak of matters.

The satirists were even more violent than later.

No matter what the absolutists would hold you liable

And a search in coffee shops by Aldgate palpable

However costly these procedures were, adherence was key

A martial court could be your next forte at bay.


Northern Line near Balham 17h50 13 March 2019

Commentaires