Fabric


Care

Why should I care? Why should I live?

It could be far worse. It could be far better.

What sort of laissez-faire? Why should it end in dive?

[…]
Interrupted 

Metropolitan Line near Aldgate 8h35 19 March 2019




Elegant fabric

She wears this elegant coat of elegant fabric

There is a tendency to find it a tad eccentric

She relies on its subtle combination of glamour

As she got bored with her mates on tour



She kept checking the time of her next appointment

She could not rely on sudden secondment

She had to be there in her full dressing gown

She was not expecting less on a league of her own.



She never communicated with her fellow workers.

She had this beauty contest to attend. That’s her

Her hairdresser kept the right length but no further.

She could not bear the idea of changing. Deal breaker.



On the Northern Line 17h50 19 March 2019



Loss

The secret of a friendship never told, never kept

The aspirations to freedom never enshrined

The secret of a concatenation in good faith left

The quest for redemption always intertwined.



The loss in everything. The loss in our future.

The despair is fast coming. This i sour nature.

The distress has unanimity. Found way to nurture.

The life avoidance and desherence we endure.


Balham 19h40 19 March 2019



Obligations

I should take my own life before it’s too late

I should refuse this current life at this rate

I should appreciate this short life as it’s on a plate

I should accept that any life has no mate

I should get around my life that nothing is great

I should admit that in my life I had none to expect

I should stop dreaming in life because it’s fate

I should hate this way of life as it’s out of date

I should come off this life before it’s too late

I should turn down such life at any state

I should berate my own life but should not be irate.


Balham 4h25 20 March 2019

Commentaires