Destruction


Words of Brutus

You did not need to ask, they were coming

Who are you talking to? Subtle poetry

Dissimulates well inside shortcoming

And we will receive order from pageantry.



Risk the wrath of Britannia, Romulus

Fought and Remus followed as if Cresus

Had inspired their souls. Getting at us,

They were furious: citizens tried by Brutus.



We refused people as we chased words

We caught mottos as we got people to their words

The mythology was a lovely distraction

Which sparked all sorts of messy reactions.


Northern Line and Moorgate 8h 4 March 2019




In full knowledge

I know how to make her smile

I know how to get her away a mile

I know how to have a gift from her

I know how to inherit things faster

She is our sunshine. So natural.

So respectful. So tactful. So beautiful.

Her judgement is adequate. Views topical.

I know how to make her blissful.


Moorgate 8h15 4 March 2019




Land so desired

The simple language of love

Has no limits. Until we pass away

The simple language of disarray

Has no limits. Until we drove

To the land of desired outcomes

The citizens were odd and so shy

The hero felt he got in a pogrom

However, they all tried to say hi

Because they knew his powerful tricks

And evenly shared when taking the mick.


Aldgate 8h30 4 March 2019




Body to destroy

I want to destroy my body

But I have to wait just in case

I can see what I need to phase

All the waffle is intense parody.

She will never help me. No reason.

I am in the middle of a prison.

Manipulative readers. Taker

Of knowledge who then ostracised all

Whereas the idle is cause of de-root

The cause for concern is bare foot

Since no one has bespoke size for all

I must be dead as soon as earlier.

Interrupted [….]

Northern Line 18h50 4 March 2019

Commentaires