Not even sure / Painful commute


Not even sure

Not even sure why I am doing this

Not even sure why I am obsessed with

Not even sure why I got into this

Not even sure why I get on with

Not even sure why there is no smile

Not even sure why there to run a mile

Not even sure why that head is spinning

Not even sure why that life is not winning

There is so much pain, there is so much drain.

Waking up in a different mindset

Unsettled my marquee absences. Stain.


Near Holloway Road 12h and 14h 24 February 2019




Painful commute

Legendary garden looks small

Despite the sunshine shade’s cold

It is a long travel to stem a fall.

Playing to our strengths. Be bold.

Ferocious attack got a clean sheet

Dodgy defending was a slender feat.

The white princess is now gone.

Do not get me wrong. Maybe a Sloane.

The travel back is such a drain

The London transport remains a pain

We had enough of their customer disdain.

The wait is insane. The crowd is mental.

This commute becomes a hellish ritual.


Victoria and Northern Lines 17h10 24 February 2019

Commentaires